Living Air Classic HEPA
Top Rated Air Purifier for Killing Viruses, Bacteria, Mold, Smoke, Odors and Allergens! Retro style Living Air Classic HEPA Air Purifier now with 6 stages of air purification!
Add to cart
or call us 1-213-463-2433
Risk Free Trial!
Try our Whole House Retro in your home for 3 days free of charge!
If you don't feel the difference return it back to us and pay Zero!
97% of our customers are very satisfied and keep this purifier!
1. Purchase Whole House HEPA Purifier.
2. Try it in your house for 3 days.
3. Return if not satisfied for a full refund!
6 Stages of Air Purification!
Effectively remove dust, smoke, odors and allergens from your environment!
1. Negative Ion Generation Technology
2. Adjustable Ozone Generation up to 500 mg/hr.
3. Activated Carbon Deodorization
4. UVC bulb to kill virus & bacteria in air that passes through the machine
5. Photocatalytic hydrogen peroxide generation to kill virus & bacteria on all surfaces outside the machine
6. Washable HEPA filter to eliminate small particles and dust
- Precise ozone level and fan speed adjustment with hand dials!
- Large Coverage Area: 3200 sq. ft.
- Washable permanent HEPA filter!
Destroy cooking and pet odors, cigar and cigarette smoke!Considered by many scientists to be nature's method for cleaning the air we breathe, ozone is a natural component of the earth's atmosphere... a naturally occurring pale blue gas. From a molecular standpoint, ozone is actually an oxygen molecule with an extra atom attached… the chemical symbol is O3… the extra oxygen atom makes it a somewhat aggressive oxidizer.
- Made in nature by ultra violet (UV) energy from the sun striking oxygen molecules.
- Created by lightning – The fresh air you smell after a thunderstorm is due to the ozone cleaning effect on the air.
- A component of ground level air wherever you go on the earth – Such has been the case since the beginning of time.
UV air cleaningUltra Violet light has been used in the process of disinfection for many years. UV light is short for ultraviolet light which is a light with a wavelength shorter than visible light, but longer than x-rays. UV light is a very effective way to kill bacteria by messing up their DNA. It also kills germs that cause sick building syndrome.
UV has positive applications in the fields of disinfection and sterilisation. UV can effectively ‘kill’ (deactivate or destroy) microorganisms such as viruses and bacteria. To destroy the microorganisms, UV rays penetrate the cell's membrane, destroying the DNA and stopping its ability to reproduce and multiply. This destructive effect explains why we use UV antibacterial lamps for disinfection and sterilisation.
H11-grade HEPA filter
HEPA (High-efficiency Particulate Arrestance).HEPA filters are frequently used in hospitals and labs to filter out micron-sized particles. Living Air Classic Plus Air Purifier uses an ultra-dense Toray PP and PET HEPA filter to trap PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen and other inhalable particles, allowing only clean air to pass through. It effectively filters out 99% of PM0.3 particles and 99.99% of PM2.5 particles.
2. Adjustable Ozone Generation
3. Activated Carbon Deodorization
4. UVC Light
5. Photocatalytic hydrogen peroxide generation
6. HEPA filtration
40 watts power consumption.
4335 Van Nuys Blvd. #385
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Call us: 1(888)283-7111